DU Admission CSAS Portal: DU launches CSAS portal, Delhi University has activated the link To apply for admission in the colleges which are affiliated with the University of Delhi, Candidates those who are interested in taking Admission to Delhi University can apply for admission from October 2023 on the official Portal of CSAS of Delhi University — admission.uod.ac.in
The University of Delhi has launched the Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) portal to enrol students for the academic year 2023-24. To apply for admission to any college affiliated with the University of Delhi, interested candidates can register on the official website — admission.uod.ac.in.
Candidates must register for their desired undergraduate program by October 3rd 2023. “The DU Admission CSAS Portal will be active for 21 days. The portal will be closed on the night of October 3. After that, they will start the Counselling Process for Admission,” the official told NATCOM INDIA.
DU Admission CSAS Portal Highlights
- Admission to all Under-Graduate Programs of UoD for the Academic Session 2023-24 will be through CSAS-2023, based on the eligibility requirements stated in UG BOI-2023 and other rules as published by the University of Delhi on its website.
- Admission to all UG Programs of UoD will be done through this portal on the basis of the Common University Entrance Test- Undergraduate 2023 (CUET (UG) – 2023).
- The Common Seat Allocation System 2023 of the University of Delhi is divided into three Phases:
- There is a one-time CSAS Application fee (non-refundable)
- The online application process will be considered completed only after the realization of the CSAS-2023 Application fee
- Candidates must check their dashboard, email, and admission website (www.admission.uod.ac.in) for all communications, updates and schedules related to all the Phases of CSAS 2023.
Documents needed for Registration on DU Admission CSAS Portal
Class 10 Marksheet/Certificate — Class 10 Marksheet/Certificate in the name of the candidate, indicating date of birth and parent’s name.
Class 12 Marksheet/Certificate — Class 12 certificate in the name of the candidate. The name of the candidate must match the CUET(UG) 2023 form.
Candidates’ Caste Certificate — SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/Minority/CW/KM/PwBD certificate (in the name of the candidate) duly issued by the competent authority.
Non-Creamy Layer Certificate — OBC – Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (in the name of the candidate) duly issued by the competent authority (If Applicable). The caste should be in the OBC central list which is available at http://ncbc.nic.in. The income certificate must be issued after March 31, 2023.
EWS Certificate — EWS Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by a competent authority certifying the candidate can claim reservation under this category. The certificate must be issued after March 31, 2023.
Sikh Minority Category — Certificate issued from the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee (DSGMC) certifying the minority status.
Christian Minority Category — Christian Minority Category/Baptism certificate and/or church membership certificate as per the requirements of the respective Christian minority college.
Armed Forces Category — Children/Widows of Personnel of the Armed Forces category: Educational Concession Certificate or ECC (in the name of the candidate) in the prescribed format wherein the priority is clearly mentioned.
Disability Certificate — Persons with Benchmark Disability certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by a recognized government hospital, bearing the duly attested photograph of the candidate.
Extra Curricular Activities — Supernumerary quotas such as Extra Curricular Activities (ECA), sports, and any other: Relevant certificates should be in the name of the candidate.
Certificate for Reservation — For all reserved categories, the name of the candidate and their parents on the corresponding certificate for reservation must match the name on the school Board completion certificates as well as the CUET (UG) 2023 examination form.
DU CSAS 2023 Admission Process
There are three phases of admission for CSAS 2023. Submit your application for CSAS 2023, fill in your program selection and preferences, and seat and admission. Candidates are required to submit her CUET 2023 results in the second stage of the process.
- Applicants can choose the number of programs they wish to enrol in. You will need to check the program and score in the program of your choice. According to venture capitalists, they can also offer any number of DU universities.
- If the student does not confirm their preference, the last saved selection is automatically locked and a seat is assigned based on that.
- If a candidate is unable to apply for CSAS 2023 within the stipulated period and wishes to participate in the future, they can apply by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs 1,000 through the mid-term admission window when announced by the university.
- Candidates applying midway through the admissions window will be considered for placement only after all applicants who have previously applied and have a merit score above the lowest Cutoff score.
- DU will withhold on-site spot admission even if a seat is vacant. However, candidates may only choose one program at the time of placement.
admission.uod.ac.in DU Admission CSAS Portal
To register, candidates must first go to the official website (accept.uod.ac.in) and then click on the link about admission to the undergraduate program. After registering on the website, candidates must fill out all required personal and educational details, upload a form, have a photo taken and sign, pay the registration fee and submit the form, This year, the University of Delhi will for the first time admit students based on the Common University Admission Examination (CUET)-UG. According to University Grants Commission (UGC) Chairman M. Jagadesh Kumar, the results of the entrance exams are expected by September 15th.
MrMranit Gandhi said at a press conference for the launch of the DU CSAS portal that the University of Delhi will offer 70,000 positions and have 206 document combinations. Once students have submitted their DU 2023 admission letter, personal information such as name, photo, rank and signature cannot be changed. Candidates for the general category must pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 250 and other booking categories must pay Rs 100.
Enrollment for admission to DU 2023 is open for 21 days. The deadline to apply for UG admission at DU is October 2023. The DU admission schedule for 2023 will be announced soon, Also, Delhi University Vice Chancellor Yogesh Singh said, “The maximum number of consultations has not been decided yet, but for now, 4 to 5 consultations have been decided. The first admission consultation is likely to start from October 12th.” It will start on the 1st, said Yogesh Singh.
admission.uod.ac.in DU Admission Phases
- PHASE I: APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- PHASE II: FILLING THE PREFRENCES FOR PROGRAMS AND COLLEGES
- PHASE III: ALLOCATION-CUM-ADMISSION
DU Admission CSAS Application fee
|Category||CSAS-2023 Application Fee|
|UR/OBC-NCL/EWS||Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 100.00 (Rupees Hundred only)|
DU Admission CSAS Portal Direct Link
CSAS Registration Link 2023 – University of Delhi (uod.ac.in)