Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023: IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment – The Indian Air Force (IAF) is seeking to recruit male and female candidates from Agniveervayu for recruitment on 1 January 2023. Anyone interested in the Indian Air Force Agniveervayu 2023 must register on the official website and take the online exam.
The Indian Air Force will start the registration and recruitment on its website (agnipathvayu.cdac.in) in the first week of November 2022. Successful candidates will take the exam in Mid-January 2023.
According to the official notice, “STAR 01/2023” registration for admission to Agniveervayu 01/2023 will begin for male and female applicants in the first week of November 2022, and online exams are going to be conducted in mid-January 2023. You can follow the portal CASB-Home (cdac.in).”
IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment 2023 Summary
|Organization||IAF: Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Post|
|Post Notification||Advt. No. Agniveer VAYU Intake 01/2023|
|Salary||Rs. 30000/- and Allowances|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Notification
According to the announcement on the official website, “The registration period for the STAR 01/2023 for the Agniveervayu Intake 01/2023 will open to both male and female candidates from the first week of November 2022. An online examination will be conducted in the middle of January 2023 for those who wish to participate.”.
IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment 2023 Dates
- IAF Agniveervayu Notification Date: October/November 2022
- IAF Agniveervayu Registration Starting Date: First Week of November 2022
- IAF Agniveervayu Registration Last Date: To be announced
- IAF Agniveervayu Exam Date: January 2023
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023: IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for candidates are as follows: Applicants must be conversant with English and must have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examinations from a recognized Education Board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% in English.
Furthermore, candidates who have completed two years of vocational courses from Education Boards which are listed in the above table, are also eligible to apply if they have obtained fifty per cent in aggregate, Fifty per cent in English either in the vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation in case English is not a subject in the vocational course.
The candidate must have completed three years of a diploma course in engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a government-recognized polytechnic institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate grade point average and 50% English proficiency (or equivalent in Intermediate/Matriculation if English does not form part of the diploma course).
IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age – 21 Years
- Relaxation is to be provided at the upper age limit as per rules and regulations.
Air Force IAF Agniveer Bharti 2022 Salary
Candidates who are eligible to be appointed as Agniveer in the following subjects/departments will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 30000/- as well as other allowances, as well as other allowances as set by the government.
How to Apply for IAF Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Recruitment 2022 Online?
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of IAF, i.e. agneepathvayu.cdac.in.
- Then, Download the IAF Airforce Agniveervayu Jan 2023 Notification.
- Read all the essential instructions given in the notification.
- Then, fill out the Online Application Form for IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment 2023.
- Enter all the required details and information about yourself in the Online Application Form
- Upload the scanned copy of Documents, Photographs and Signature
- Then, Pay the Application Fees if Required.
- Submit the IAF Agniveervayu Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
- Candidates Must Printout the Application Form for Reference Numbers and other details after submitting the Online Form.